DIY SEO Tools
Let’s face it, sometimes you just want to get something done yourself. Whether it’s building a website or doing your own SEO. If the latter is the case than you'll need the necessary guidance to achieve your goals. In this blog we'll give out some tips on how to optimize your website for search engines.
It's practical for a startup or a small business to do their own SEO
Do it yourself SEO: A step by step guide
- Take your website ex. Mywebsite.com and enter it in SEO Optimizer
What’s your score?
If you have an A+ than great! But not all websites are perfect. You may need to click on the red button which will show you exactly what you need to fix.
You’ll need some tools to fix some of the issues whether they are on page, off page, or technical seo.
Free DIY SEO Tools
You'll also need some tools. Below are some free search engine optimization tools listed by categories: Keyword Research, On Page, Technical, and Analytics.
On Page Tools
- Answer The Public: https://answerthepublic.com
- Google Trends: https://trends.google.com/trends/?geo=US
- Get Keyword Ideas: https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/
- Image compressor: https://compressjpeg.com/
- LSI graph: https://lsigraph.com/
- Find Broken Links: https://www.internetmarketingninjas.com/seo-tools/google-sitemap-generator/
- Website Speed Test: https://tools.pingdom.com/
- Duplicate Content Checker: http://www.siteliner.com/
- JSON Schema Generator: https://www.jamesdflynn.com/json-ld-schema-generator/
- Email Research Tool: http://tools.buzzstream.com/link-building-email-research
- Social Mention: http://socialmention.com
- Press Release: https://ducttapemarketing.com/instant-press-release/
- Google Analytics: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
- Mobile Friendly Test: https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly